Thursday, February 11, 2010

Turning Over A New Leaf

I haven't been good about using this account that Brad set up for me, but having signed up for Beth Moore's new online book club required me to learn how it works. Funny that the title of the book So Long Insecurity you've been a bad friend to me---so aptly describes me when it comes to this blogging effort. In case you're interested, it's not too late to sign up on livingproofministries.blogspot.com You'll find that nothing is "required" but much is offered. I am excited to attempt this new thing and learn, make some new friends, and see God at work. I'm pretty sure God laughs at me every time I sit down at this computer, but since nothing is impossible with Him, I think I can manage. I'll just take a minute now to laugh in advance. (Insert good hearty belly laugh here.)

1 comment:

the G Rowes said...

Yeah, posts!! I will be excited to read the daily adventures of Karo!